Overview for 2018/2019 season:
- The member must present a photo ID (Club Punta Mita Card) to have access to the amenities.
- Member clarification: titled member and their spouse, their children under 26 years of age, that do not have children.
- All other accompanied guests or extended family with member present are eligible for a 50% discount on equipment and 20% on guided activities or lessons, only when accompanied by the member.
- Equipment usage is for one hour at a time, picking up and delivering the gear back to its point of exit. Depending on demand and availability equipment may be made available for longer usage.
- Members are responsable for any damage done to equipment while in their possession. (i.e. lost or damage fins, broken boards, lost snorkel equipment) party will be informed immediately of damage and will be advised of cost once PMOS management reviews circumstance.
- Equipment can be reserved thru the concierge or PMOS the day prior to ensure availability.
- Owners must sign waiver for each minor using the gear.
List of amenities that are included for premier members:
- Surf board – Soft tops, Walden Epoxy
- SUP Boards – Starboard All Around
- Boogie Boards – Catch Surf 3 sizes
- Snorkel gear and mask adults and kids – Cressi
- Kayaks – Ocean Kayak
- Windsurf -Starboard RIO and Starboard Sail
- Hobie Cat – Wave 13ft and Getaway 16ft (The members can use one Hobie cat at a time)
- Surf Taxi – reserved thru concierge or a PMOS reservations desk, 24hrs in advance, pick up at Sufi Pier
Equipment can be reserved through the concierge or PMOS the day prior to ensure availability.
All members must present their member card and sign waiver at PMOS desk prior to activity.
Members must sign waiver for each minor under the age of 18 for use of equipment.
Waivers are valid for 1 calendar month.
Office +52 1 329 298 5055
Cell +52 1 322 123 3034